Thursday 12 December 2013

New Bitch Slap



    I can't seem to go more than 3-4 months without a new Bitch Slap post.  My last animation post was a hit. I have been working on some new renders. I was focusing on improving the settings mainly, especially the desert. In that respect, I am very happy with the new desert back drop. I also tried to improve the quality of the characters to look more like they do in the film. I gave Trixie a pretty big makeover. One of the biggest challenges was the K-14 rail gun. I have to use stock images of existing guns and have used an M4 to date but the new gun is a hybrid Barret .50/ M203. I also gave Kinky a newer, more deadly looking yo-yo.

Enjoy....
Danger! May be explosive.

"Let's find what we came for and get out of here."


Camero's charm

Hel on wheels
Trixie anxiously waits for dept. Fuchs to leave.
Dig it Camero's b side

Hel power pose
Dig Trixie
Hel's trunk
"I'm Trixie; Your litle slice of heaven."
"So why don't you kiss me?"


"I'm out there sweating my ass off and you two are in here bashing gash."



"Hi-hi-hi"



"Gitti-up, you are my horse, move faster."
"I need help getting off."
 

voice: "stick your finger in her ass Camero."
"I can get you out too, but you have to give me something to work with."


"Somebody has a problem. Here I come."
"Be careful, there will be dangerous shit down here."
"It's beautiful. Can I keep it?"
"You want me. Come and get me."


"So long bitches."
"Ram this into your clambake, bitchcakes!"
"Give us the formula Dieter."
"The bitch is back baby."
"Arrrh!"
SMACK!
Circus Nudius
Surprise
Foxy69 at the Glory Hole
Glory Hole: Elvis or Camero?
Glory Hole: Pinky revealed.
"What can I say, we're all just bitches in the end."
"It was all for this. Made in the 15th century by master craftsman Udani Naguchi. This nagata has seen battles won and empires fall for over 600 years."
Spit take...just for laughs.
The ends....for now.

No comments: